Health and Liability Waiver for Movement Classes in-person & via Zoom - Terms & Conditions
Read in Full Then Click on "Sign Waiver" below to Sign.
- I understand that I am participating in a class, in-person or via Zoom, during which I receive information and instruction about healthy and safe practice. I recognize that these classes and workshops may require physical exertion, which may be strenuous and could result in physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in classes. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in these classes.
- I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program. I agree to inform my instructor/teacher of any physical limitations, physical discomfort and/or injuries before or during classes, and I take full responsibility for nondisclosure.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in classes, in-person or via Zoom, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against the instructor and Brownstone Station Wellness Center LLC for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in this program.
- I understand that occasional photos will be taken during classes. I give permission for Brownstone Station Wellness Center to utilize these photos in social media, newsletter, and other marketing. If I do not want my photo taken, I agree to notify the instructor.
- As a parent/guardian, I am agreeing to the above statements relative to my child who is under the age of 18. I have read the above release waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.