In Person Psychic Readings with William Stillman
Time & Location
About the Event
Psychic medium William Stillman is the internationally known, award-winning author of the Autism and the God Connection book trilogy that explores aspects of spiritual giftedness in many people with autism. These books encompass Autism and the God Connection, The Soul of Autism, and The Autism Prophecies. His other books include Under Spiritual Siege: How Ghosts and Demons Affect Us and How to Combat Them and The Secret Language of Spirit: Understanding Spirit Communication in Our Everyday Lives.
Since 2004, Stillman has worked professionally as a psychic and spiritual counselor. His accuracy in discerning the truth and making predictions that come to fruition has been acclaimed by his clients as truly extraordinary. He has been consulted on missing person and unsolved homicide cases. He also volunteers his time as an investigative resource to the Pennsylvania Paranormal Association.
Stillman has been interviewed on numerous radio shows of a paranormal nature including Coast to Coast AM, the most listened to overnight radio program in North America. He has twice been interviewed on the Web series CharVision by internationally renowned psychic medium Char Margolis, who called Stillman “really fascinating,” and he has been a guest on the popular YouTube series Swedenborg and Life. Stillman has been a repeated guest speaker for Lily Dale Assembly near Jamestown, NY, the country's oldest spiritualist community. Stillman's Website is www.williamstillman.com
What to Expect of Your Private Reading
- Payment in cash only is due at the time of your private reading. $150 for a one hour session.
- You are permitted one session annnually. This allows time for any predicitons to come to fuition, and encourages each client to rely on his or her own spiritual faith and resiliency.
- William will recite a non-denominational blessing with you at the start of your session.
- William will work with you intuitively for the first half of your session. the second half of your session is your time to ask questions and to share photographs of loved ones.
- PLEASE COME PREPARED
- Bring with you hard copy photographs of loved ones who are living or who have passed on,.
- Be preparedwith a list of questions about any aspect of your life about which you are wondering.
- You may bring a device to record your session or bring paper and pen to jot notes.
- If you come unprepared, it may affect the quality of the reading you receive.
For further information about William Stillman, his work and his books, visit www.williamstillman.com
By booking an appointment with William, you consent to the following disclaimer: Disclaimer - Your psychic reading is subject to your own personal interpretation. The information provided does not constitute legal, psychological, medical, business, or financial advice. Each client receiving a psychic reading is responsible for his or her own choices and actions. Psychic readings are for entertainment purposes only.